This is a weeknight dish for me , quick and easy to make and just needs to go into the oven once its been cooked!
250g Beef Mince
1tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 onion, diced
1 carrot, diced
1/2 a stick of celery, diced
1 tin tomaotes, liquidized
1/2 tsp white pepper
1 tsp paprika
1 tbsp wocestershire sauce
1 tbsp tabasco (depending how hot you like it)
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tbsp tomato puree
1 tsp coriander powder
1tsp cumin powder
1 tsp mixed herbs
1 tsp curry powder
1/2 tsp mustard
1 green pepper, chopped
1 tsp sugar
1/2 pint milk
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp plain flour
1/2 block of chedder, grated
lasagna sheets, around 9-10
salt to taste
1. In a pan, dry fry your beef mince until cooked (roughly 10-15 mins) and set aside
2. In another pan heat the olive oil and add the onions. Cook till soft.
3. Now add the diced carrots and celery and cook until these are soft.
4. Mix in the beef mince. To this add the tomaotes, oregano, white pepper, paprika, worcestershire sauce, tabsaco, ketchup, coriander powder, cumin powder, tomato puree, mixed herbs, curry powder, mustars and salt to taste. Mix and cook for 10 mins.
5. Add the chopped green pepper and simmer for a further 10 mins.
6. Add the sugar, mix and set aside.
7. For the white sauce, add in milk, butter, plain flour, salt and pepper and whisk until thick. Keep the heat on low and keep whisking. This usually takes about 10-15 mins.
8. Once thick, add in the grated chedder and set aside.
9. Boil lasgna sheets and also set aside
10. Time to layer up! Start with the mince, then the white sauce and lasagna sheets. Now it goes mince lasagna sheets and then the rest of the white sauce.
11. Cover with more cheese and sprinkle some mixed herbs on top.
12. Cook in the oven on 200 degrees celsius for about 15 mins.
Serve hot with some garlic bread!
Don't forget guys, I post every Mondays and Fridays so be sure to check in!
Also, I will be posting more behinds the scenes kind of stuff on Instagram stories so be sure to follow me and check it out!!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin