1 tomato, chopped
salt to taste
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1-2 green chillies, ground
1 tbsp fresh coriander, ground
1 tsp ginger paste
1/2 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp cumin seeds
5-6 curry leaves
1 cup yoghurt
1 cup water
2 tbsp gram flour
1. In a bowl, mix together the tomato, salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, green chillies, fresh coriander, ginger paste, and garlic paste and set aside.
2. Heat a pot and add the cumin seeds till they start to smoke and are fragrant, now add in the oil and curry leaves and let it pop.
3. Add in the tomato mixture and cook till for about 10 mins on medium heat till the tomatoes are melted.
4. Meanwhile, whisk together the yoghurt, water, and gram flour until smooth.
5. Now add the yoghurt mixture to the pot whisking continuously to prevent curdling until it comes to boil.
Serve hot with Khichri and Vegetable or Chicken Curry
Don't forget guys, I post every Mondays and Fridays so be sure to check in!
Also, I will be posting more behinds the scenes kind of stuff on Instagram stories so be sure to follow me and check it out!!