I told you I absolutely love steak.
This steak recipe is my version of the classic Beef Bulgogi you can find in most chines takeaway shops.
For those of you who haven't had the good fortune of tasting this dish just imagine a sauce beef dish that is slightly sweet but also spicy with vegetables.
You can serve this with rice or noodles or you can eat it on its own (that's what I did)
1 tbsp ginger paste
4 tbsp soy sauce
4 tbsp mirin (optional)
1 tbsp garlic paste
2 tsp chilli flakes
3 tbsp sugar (preferably brown)
3 tsp sesame oil
500g sirloin steak, sliced
1 onion, cut into half moons,
steamed mixed vegetables, 200-250g
sliced spring onions
1. Mix together the ginger paste, soy sauce, garlic paste and chilli flakes and add it to the beef strips. set aside.
2. heat the sesame oil in a wok until very hot.
3. Now add in the onion and stir-fry for a couple of mins.
4. Add the beef and marinade and cook for about 10 to 15 mins depending on how well cooked you like your beef.
5. stir in your steamed mixed vegetables and cook for another couple of mins.
Garnish with sliced spring onions and serve with rice or noodles.
Don't forget guys, I post every Mondays and Fridays so be sure to check in!
Also, I will be posting more behinds the scenes kind of stuff on Instagram stories so be sure to follow me and check it out!!